20 mars 2005

Wish me luck

I said I was leaving my job soon, because of personal reasons.
Those personal reasons are "just" that I've reached that age or that stage when I need my job to be what I want it to be: not something I've happened to work in or something to fall back onto, but something I really want to do.
I'm going out on a limb here, because I'm very superstitious that way, and I certainly don't want those particular efforts to be jinxed by my talking about it, but I desperately need all the luck I can get. I worked for the Olympic Games in Sydney, and I really want to go back to that specific area. It's just extraordinary.
So I've started harassing the Rugby World Cup Organising Committee in Paris (it's happening in France in 2007) and I've just sent another letter cum CV to the Olympic Games Organising Committee in Torino (winter Games in 2006).
I'll phone the people in Paris tomorrow, and I'll be waiting with bated breath to hear from Italy.

Wish me luck.
Oh yeah, and mean it.

Aucun commentaire: