19 mars 2005

Je vis manifestement dans l'erreur

I was utterly convinced that the last day of the 6 Nations' Tournament was next week. Which would have been a lot more convenient for me; I was already planning on my drinking problem getting even better (or more pronounced, depending on where you stand - just not worse) at the pub, watching all three games. As it is, I'll be watching them on telly, getting gently intoxicated by the fumes of housework products and stuff. Something to look forward to.
Anyway.
France is obviously not going to win this one (even with a thrashing of Italy, I'm sure, err hope).
The Tournament, I mean, not the game, I just realised how confusing this sentence could be.
As for Scotland, well. I just hope they score.

Ireland on the other hand... It's only Wales after all.

Aucun commentaire: