02 août 2005

Even Berkshire doesn't want me

2 August, 2005

Dear Melle,

Thank you for sending your CV to us.

Although you have some strong experience, unfortunately we have nothing suitable for your skill set and/or location at the moment. We will keep your details on our active database and will call you immediately when a more suitable position arises.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest and to wish you all the best in finding a new position.

Yours sincerely,

xXx

Senior Consultant
OK. I'm now officially depressed. Nothing suitable for my skill set? I replied to an ad, I know my skill set is suitable. It's just that I probably was a mean, promiscuous, conniving and manipulative slut in a previous life and I'm now paying.
Right, I'm off to string swearwords and hurl them very loudly over the périphérique now.

PS: I know I've asked already, but you don't happen to know anyone who would be willing to marry for citizenship, do you.

Aucun commentaire: