02 janvier 2006

Same player, play again

OK, so apparently the HR lady in Canada got caught up in a flurry of social activity over her Christmas break, and completely forgot that some poor soul in France was waiting for her test.
As she might give me a job and relocate me and offer me a golden bridge over the Atlantic Ocean, I'm not going to make any sarcastic comment on the fact that she kept me cooped up in my flat for the evening with nothing to do except stress over the fact that maybe they had hired someone already. Especially as the movie on TV was good.
But because someone always has to pay, it's going to have to be you again, I'm afraid. I'm not sure when I'm going to do this effing test now, what with the time difference and all. I'm hoping for tomorrow morning though, because I'll be working from home again for a couple of weeks, and considering my legendary organization, it'll be better if it's tomorrow morning. But that kind of luck would be uncharacteristic to say the least.
Does that make sense? Do you follow at all? Never mind. Just nod and go 'hm-hmmm' in all the right places, you'll be fine.

What I'm basically saying is, you go on crossing those chubby little fingers of yours until I tell you to stop. OK? Cool.
You know you're earning your own special slice of heaven, don't you?
To think you'll have to do it all over for the interview, if I'm not thrown off the island before that stage... But
I'm hoping she won't forget about the interview time, so you'll have a proper, reliable timeframe for that.

Hot off the press. Uncharacteristic luck all the way. I'm so getting that golden bridge. She's just sent the text, and I'll be doing it in the morning.
9 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., people, 9:00 a.m. to 1 :00 p.m. (Paris time. Now is not the time to get mixed up.).
Take turns.

Aucun commentaire: