15 septembre 2005

And she's at it again...

OK, emotional roller coaster notwithstanding, I'm temporarily back to my cynical, unpleasant and generally nasty self - aren't you lucky?
It's Friday, today (I know, I shouldn't break it to you so bluntly, but I said I was back to nasty), so in honour of all of you working your butts off all over the place while getting ready for the week-end (for the sake of argument, we'll pretend you're all working hard), I'll be writing crap for a bit. And won't that be a welcome change from the consistently high level we've gotten used to over the past months?
Well, what do you know! That's it. I've run out.
Of course, I could talk about the fact that I do, in fact, have the Dirty Dancing soundtrack and usually listen to it wearing nothing but striped socks with the individual toes sewn in them, but that could be construed as a personal attack, not to mention the fact that it'd be a blatant lie. I'm not telling which part is a lie, though.
Or I could wax extremely violent on the subject of building managing agents (or whatever you call those incompetent buggers that strip you of your cash and do nothing to justify it) but I believe I've done that already.
Or I could ask you, at the back, trying to disappear into your seat, to come up and say hi and tell me a story, but we both know that's not going to work.
Alternatively, you could tell me honestly, no lying, no pretending, no trying to please me, which one of the Avengers girls you really did prefer.
You could also vote on whether or not I should get another goldfish, considering that the first one lasted 6 months and that I was devastated when it went belly up. Yes, devastated about a fish with the concentration span of a... goldfish. Oh. My. Gawd. I've just realised. You English-speaking people have really got it all sussed, haven't you?
Hey, can you tell me when you're fed up? Because I'm running out of steam, brain matter and cigarettes all at the same time here, and it's really quite messy. Oh, you've been for quite a while? Good.

Aucun commentaire: