23 mai 2006

Bleuargh

Things are a bit all over the place right now, hence the temporary silence (enjoy it while it lasts, though. Or hopefully you enjoyed it while it lasted. Whatever...). Plus I'm nursing a right arm that decided to simply quit on me over the weekend, and it turns out that my right arm, even though I'm left-handed, is evidently a lot more useful to me than I ever thought, seeing as I couldn't do much for two days, apart from whining and crying and wishing that my life was completely different and blaming it all on my parents, because somebody had to be blamed, and I don't need to remind anybody that I'm single, now, do I.
Point taken, right arm. Come back now.
When it does come back*, there are a few things that need taken care of. I am however feeling all over the place too, bordering on out of control.
Soooo... Don't mind me while I huddle into a corner and lick my mental troubles into permanent scar tissue.
Oh, and also. There is only so much "anne, you're inadequate" shoved in my face that I can take, and I had to look up "UMD" today, because the Doom DVD, and UMD then, is out in France, so that quota was reached
fast. Who on earth comes up with a technology but doesn't make sure that everybody knows what the acronym means before advertising for Doom?? And while we're on the topic. Doom??? Was there a need, a point, a redeeming feature?
Yeah, I'm in a foul mood. But you were kind of warned.
Completely off topic (or... is it?) , I'll be at my parents' for the next few days. Yeah, I take it very seriously, that
blaming game... Anyway. If you don't hear from me by the end of next week, call the police. I mean that.
In the meantime, I want, nay, I need, a new haircut. Think about it, and get back to me. Ta.

*Truth be told, it has come back. But I could still do with some sympathy.

Aucun commentaire: