24 janvier 2007

Not so much funny ha ha as not funny at all

Things may be about to change around here. And by "here" I mean my life - the template of the blog has held so far despite the extreme neglect, I'm sure it'll last a while longer.
Not sure how happy that makes me either. Not the fact that I'm keeping the blog template, you understand, the fact that the times, they are a-changing.
Funny how one can get used to being stuck in a rut, and when things may be looking ever so slightly up, get shit-scared. Fear of The Great Unknown, fear of going where one has never gone before...
I know, I know: that never stopped Tango and Cash, did it...? I know. But they did have Teri Hatcher (who, remember, went on to be Lois Lane, now if that doesn't say something... what does?) while I most certainly don't have Kurt Russell.
In any case, let it be known that even if all my wildest dreams were about to come true (and rest assured that they are most certainly not, as said wildest dreams include marrying George Clooney with a very favourable pre-nup and a non-exclusive relationship), I wouldn't stop complaining, because that's the kind of person I am. Rotten to the core.

Aucun commentaire: