16 février 2018

Hey guys...


Listen, it's either writing or actually taking care of actual business, and I'm lazy as shit. 

This has been a very complicated three years. (Yes, I realize I haven't been on here for waaay more, but the past three years have given me a surprisingly energetic ass-whooping, and I'm only now starting to feel like I may in fact be able to crawl out of that particular hole.)

I've missed this. I've missed the writing, the interacting, the laughing, the cringing... Been spending a lot of time on Twitter, but it turns out, I think, that I'm more French than I care to admit and that I need the ménage à trois of Blogging, Twitter and my neuroses. Which, OBVIOUSLY, isn't to say I'm going to keep to any sort of regular bowel movement of the brains, because, have we met? But maybe I'll try. 

(And yes, I'm probably ruder, grosser and more of a metaphor-mixer than ever.)

(One thing hasn't changed: I'm still a big, big fan of parentheses.)

4 commentaires:

Fence a dit…

Welcome back!!

delighted to see this pop up in my feed reader, lets hope I get to see lots more pop up as you continue crawling :)

anne a dit…

THANK YOU! But don't expect too much, either in quantity or in quality. ;)

Fence a dit…

My expectations are high!

Don't disappoint me...

anne a dit…

Oops.